Trumpet Great, Prozone friend and Yamaha performing artist Wayne Bergeron will be performing at "Under the Bridge" on 5th March with the Craig Wild Big Band. Get your tickets from www.underthebridge.co.uk while you still can - See you there!Read more...
Massive GR trumpet mouthpiece re stock order arriving today. Completely re vitalising our vast stock of these fine mouthpieces. Particularly popular and in demand are the Wayne Bergeron range of GR mouthpieces. GR sales are at a record high, drop in store for a thorough testing session or call us to arrange trials via mail order. GR will change your life, so find THE ONE!Read more...
Terms and Conditions
Relating to Use of the Prozone Music Website:
1. All products are sold subject to the terms and conditions listed here. Please read them carefully before using the website. By using Prozonemusic.com you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Order process: To place an order you will be guided through a series of simple steps on our website. Payment details are taken from your card. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Prozone Music Ltd. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract will take place on the dispatch to you of the goods ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order. Non acceptance of an order may be due to the product being unavailable, non-authorisation of payment or identification of an error in pricing or product description.
3. Payment: Payment for goods can be made by any method indicated on our website. Payment should be made and funds cleared before goods have been dispatched. If we are unable to supply any goods, we will inform you at the earliest time and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
4. Delivery: Goods will usually be dispatched to you within 5 working days. We will notify you of any unexpected delays. The creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the goods you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the designated address.
5. Description of goods: We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of the colour, texture or detail of the goods will be exactly the same as the actual product. We try to ensure that prices are up to date and accurate but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
6. Cancellation of goods: You are entitled to cancel your order you have placed. You may exercise your right up to 14 days, starting from the day after the goods were received. If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered you must send them back at your own cost or you will be charged the actual cost of collecting them. The goods must still be in ‘as new’ condition.
7. Warranty: Prozone Music offer a 1 year warranty in line with the manufacturer's standard warranty period, we guarantee that all products will be free from manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase - subject to the conditions below.
8. Defective products will be repaired free of charge or, at our option, replaced by a fully functional equivalent (in some cases a later version) providing that the products are returned to us, delivery paid and suitably packaged within one year from date of purchase, together with a copy of the original sales invoice.
9. All products are guaranteed for this one year period provided that:
-- 9.1 Products are not designed for short term usage or have a natural short life span.
-- 9.2 Products have not been subject to damage or loss from ordinary use.
-- 9.3 The manufacturing defects do not relate to a cosmetic or finish fault (including silver plate or lacquer issues) as these are not always covered by the 1 year warranty. Each case will be evaluated by Prozone Music or the manufacturer and the finish will only be covered under warranty if the problems are not the fault of the user.
-- 9.4 The products have not been subject to abuse, mishandling, used beyond the limits specified by the manufacturer or Prozone Music and you have complied with the instructions contained in the manual and any technical instructions for use of the products including those relating to maintenance and care.
-- 9.5 The products are not powered with an unsuitable power supply, power source or battery or subject to adverse environmental conditions.
-- 9.6 The products have not been altered by you and any fault in the products have not been caused by use of accessories and /or supplementary or replacement parts which were not original components of the products.
-- 9.7 Any repair or replacement of a defective product within the 1 year period will not renew or prolong your guarantee beyond the original period.
-- 9.8 In the event that you delay in notifying us of the defect in the product and additional damage is caused by that delay, we reserve the right to reduce our liability accordingly. The above provisions and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights.
10. Exports: If you are ordering from overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which occur once the goods reach the specified destination. Any additional charges incurred at this point are your responsibility and must be borne by you. For further information please contact your local customs office as policies differ from country to country.
11. Pre Owned and Vintage instruments: Descriptions and details for all pre owned instruments listed for sale on prozonemusic.com is made to the best of our ability and drawn from our significant knowledge base. Should errors be made in this description we will not be held liable for any costs incurred with your order. We offer an approval period of 10 days following your receipt of the instrument and should the instrument not be as you expect, we will give a full refund upon return of the instrument received in the same condition to that which it was sent. You will be responsible for all postage costs relating to your order. It is your responsibility to pack the instrument suitably to avoid damage in transit.
12. Waiver : If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Standard Returns Procedure
Prozone Music offers a 14 day return period for any items ordered that are no longer required or have been ordered in error.
Please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your intention to return within 14 days from receipt of your goods (not the invoice date). The goods must be in an as new condition and returned at your cost with the original packaging. We advise sending via a tracked secure carrier to ensure you have proof that your parcel has reached us safely.
We will email you a goods return authorisation form. Please fill this in and include it with your returned package. Items returned without authorisation may not receive a refund or replacement.
Please return your goods following authorisation to:
Prozone Music Ltd
Please note: Special order/Bespoke items cannot be returned for a credit/refund or exchange. Computer software, CD's and DVD's cannot be returned if they are unsealed. We will not be responsible for any damage incurred to the goods on their way back to us, please ensure the goods are packaged appropriately.
A stocking in fee may be applied when goods are not returned back to us in their original, unused condition. Any original delivery charges will not be refunded.
Goods Damaged in Transit
All goods must be inspected on receipt and any damage reported to us within 24 hours.
Please contact us via email@example.com. Our team will then advise you on the next step which may vary depending on a number of factors including value and size of product.
Any goods that are reported transit damaged after the initial 24 hours will need to be returned back to us for assessment before a replacement is offered.
Faulty Goods/Claims Under Warranty
If you believe your instrument to have a fault/manufacturer defect, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide as much detail as possible to help them ascertain the best solution. Our team will then advise you on the next step which may vary depending on a number of factors including value, size and age of faulty product.
Rest assured that our team will endeavour to resolve your issue with the least possible inconvenience.
If you are local to our store and wish to bring the faulty item in personally then please contact a member of our team before visiting. Depending on the nature of the problem, they may be able to arrange to have it replaced whilst you wait. Our sales team are unable to process returns/exchanges without prior authorisation. Therefore, if you visit without having contacted us you may have to leave the faulty item in store and wait for a member of our team to contact you when a decision had been reached as to the best course of action. The majority of problems can be sorted quickly/easily providing you notify us of your intention to visit and the nature of the issue in advance.
If the instrument needs to be returned via a courier or Royal Mail to Prozone Music please follow the Standard Returns Procedure above. You will be liable for the cost of delivery to Prozone Music for evaluation of the instrument. Should the instrument be found to be faulty under warranty, these charges will latterly be covered by Prozone Music following replacement or repair of your item under warranty.